APS : Tuesday, 03 April 2018
ALGIERS- Several Algerian ministers held discussions, Tuesday in Algiers, with their Spanish counterpart on the sidelines of the 7th Algeria-Spain High Level Meeting.
Minister of National Education Nouria Benghabrit and Minister of Vocational Training and Education Mohamed Mebarki met with Spain’s State Secretary for Education, Vocational Training and Universities, Marcial Marin Hellin.
Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Tahar Hadjar discussed with Spain’s State Secretary for Research, Development and Innovation Carmen Vela.
These discussions took place during the visit of the President of Spanish Government Mariano Rajoy Brey to Algeria, to co-chair the 7th Algeria-Spain High Level Meeting.
Algeria is a key strategic partner for Spain, said Monday in Madrid the Spanish government on the eve of Rajoy’s visit to Algeria.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya