APS : Tuesday, 03 April 2018
ALGIERS- Several Algerian ministers held discussions, Tuesday in Algiers, with their Spanish counterpart on the sidelines of the 7th Algeria-Spain High Level Meeting.
Minister of National Education Nouria Benghabrit and Minister of Vocational Training and Education Mohamed Mebarki met with Spain’s State Secretary for Education, Vocational Training and Universities, Marcial Marin Hellin.
Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Tahar Hadjar discussed with Spain’s State Secretary for Research, Development and Innovation Carmen Vela.
These discussions took place during the visit of the President of Spanish Government Mariano Rajoy Brey to Algeria, to co-chair the 7th Algeria-Spain High Level Meeting.
Algeria is a key strategic partner for Spain, said Monday in Madrid the Spanish government on the eve of Rajoy’s visit to Algeria.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine