APS : Wednesday, 18 May 2016
TIPASA- Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic on Wednesday visited the Roman ruins and the National Museum of the city of Tipasa (70-km west of Algiers).
The Serbian president, who is on three-day state visit to Algeria, was accompanied by Serbia’s First Lady Dragica Nikolic, Minister of Transport Boudjemaa Talai and Deputy Minister to the Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Aicha Tagabou.
He stood admiring at the Roman remains displayed at the city’s museum, especially the ancient mosaic courtyard.
After he had listened to an outline of the different historic periods in the region, Algeria’s guest expressed readiness to build cooperation between the two countries for the restoration of ancient mosaics.
The Serbian president also visited the Roman site, west of Tipasa in front of sea, where he admired the Roman remains listed as UNESCO world heritage.
President Tomislav Nikolic arrived to Algeria on Monday for a three-day State visit, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée