APS : Sunday, 15 May 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic of Serbia Tomislav Nikolic will pay from Monday a three-day State visit to Algeria, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,
said Sunday Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“This visit, the first ever paid by a Serbian President to Algeria, will be the opportunity for the two Heads of State to share views on the international and regional questions of common interest,” the same source added.
President Nikolic visit to Algeria will allow the two presidents examine “the means and ways to deepen the bilateral cooperation and further develop the partnership being forged between the Algerian and Serbian operators,” the communiqué concluded.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan