APS : Tuesday, 10 November 2015
ALGIERS-Secretary General of the Foreign Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi presented Monday in Algiers to accredited Colombian ambassadors in Africa and the Middle East, the contribution of the Algerian diplomacy in the settlement of crises in Africa and around the world, the Foreign Ministry said Tuesday in a statement.
Senouci Bereksi’s presentation “especially”focused on the “determinant” contribution of the Algerian diplomacy to the signing of the inter-Malian peace agreement, noted the same source, adding that Senouci Bereksi made this presentation at a meeting with Colombian Foreign Minister Maria Angela Holguin and Colombia’s diplomats in Algiers in presence of Colombian Deputy Foreign Minister Londono Jaramillo Fatti.
Bereksi highlighted the guiding principles of the Algerian diplomacy and its positions on major international issues before the Colombian ambassadors.
During the discussions that followed the presentation, Colombian diplomats have shown “great interest to seize the opportunity of their presence in Algeria to address the foreign policy of Algeria”, a country at the junction between Africa and Arab world, and its contribution to the consolidation of peace and stability at regional and international levels, the same source stressed.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister