APS : Monday, 29 January 2018
ALGIERS-Secretary of the Russian Federation Security Council Nikolai Patrushev will be on a two-day visit to Algeria as from Tuesday leading an important delegation made up of senior officials from various Russian
institutions, announced the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
Russian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mikhail Bogdanov will also be part of this delegation.
During the visit, Patrushev will be received by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel with whom he will “discuss some bilateral issues and both countries’ agenda under the strategic bilateral dialogue.”
Moreover, both officials “will assess the strategic partnership between Algeria and Russia in the light of the results of the high level visits exchanged in the two last years.”
Messahel and Patrushev will also discuss “the fight against terrorism and radicalization as well as the situation in the Sahel region, Libya, the Middle East and the efforts to stabilize the situation in Syria.”
Patrushev will be received by senior Algerian officials, concluded the source.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony