APS : TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS- Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Republic of Italy Elisabetta Belloni will be on a working visit to Algeria from Tuesday to Thursday,
as part of regular political consultations between both countries’ Foreign Ministries.
Belloni’s talks with her Algerian counterpart Noureddine Ayadi, Secretary General of the Foreign Ministry will focus on strengthening political dialogue and cooperation between Algeria and Italy, in accordance with the Treaty of friendship, good neighbourliness, and cooperation signed between the two countries on 27 January 2003 in Algiers, the Foreign Ministry announced in a communiqué.
These political consultations will be an opportunity to “discuss bilateral meetings, including the preparation of the 4th High Level Meeting scheduled for the first half of 2018 in Algiers,” said the source.
Both officials will also focus on multifaceted cooperation and exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest.
During her stay in Algiers, Belloni will be received in some ministries and national institutions.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune