APS : Tuesday, 29 September 2020
ALGIERS- A second cargo of humanitarian aid of 105 tones for the families affected by the floods in Niger was loaded Tuesday on two military cargo aircrafts which took off from the military base of Boufarik,
said a communiqué of the National Defense Ministry.
“As part of the solidarity campaign initiated by Algeria for Niger following the latest floods, in order to help the affected families, a second cargo of humanitarian aid was loaded this Tuesday 29 September 2020 on two military cargo aircrafts in the military base of Boufarik (1st Military Region),” said the source.
“This operation, took place under the supervision of minister of Communication, spokesman of the Government, comprises tents and foodstuffs of 105 tones, constitutes an opportunity to strengthen the humanitarian and fraternal ties between the two peoples and reaffirm the principles of Algeria which unfailingly supports its brothers and friends of the African continent,” said the source.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart