APS : Monday, 13 February 2017
ALGIERS- Malian Minister of Security and Civil Protection Salif Traore greeted Monday the leading role of Algerian police in strengthening cooperation among such security bodies, at the regional and international levels, in the fight against all forms of crime.
In a meeting with Algerian police chief, Major General Abdelghani Hamel, and Interior ministry’s executives, Traore praised “the leading role of Algerian police in boosting cooperation among such bodies, at the regional and international levels, in the fight against all forms of crime,” the Directorate General of National Police said in a statement.
The Malian official said his visit to Algeria was intended to “step up cooperation between Algerian and Malian police,” the statement said.
Traore said he was “marvelled at the cutting-edge technology used by Algerian police.”
He praised “Algerian police’s experience in modernisation and respect of human rights, and which has allowed them to become a model at both regional and international levels.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار