Her Excellency Latifa BENAZZA, Ambassador of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria to the Republic of Bulgaria presented her credentials to His Excellency Rosen Plevneliev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria on March 26, 2015 at 3 p.m.
Career diplomat, Her Excellency graduated in law and international relations. She has held key positions of responsibility at the Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the latest of which was that of Director for Environment and Sustainable Development.
Her Excellency has also performed duties in several Embassies of Algeria abroad. Within this framework, her latest position was that of Ambassador of Algeria to the Kingdom of Denmark (2004-2008).
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister