APS : Sunday, 25 December 2016
ALGIERS – President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika sent a message of condolences to Russian president Vladimir Putin, following the crash of the Russian military plane, in the Black Sea, killing 93 people onboard.
“It is with a lot of emotion that I heard of the tragic news about the crash of the Russian military plane, off the Black Sea, causing the loss of precious human lives, including several artists from the prestigious ‘Red Army Choir’,” wrote the head of the State in his message.
“With you, I share the sadness following the death of these brilliant artists who thrilled the Algerian public in 2013, with their rich repertoire,” he said.
“I would like to pay tribute to the memory of these iconic representatives of the Russian culture whose significant work gained a quality place in the universal musical heritage and in the History of your country since 1928,” added President Bouteflika to his Russian counterpart.
“At this painful time, I would like to offer, in my name and on behalf of the Algerian people and government, the sincerest condolences to you and to the victims’ families. I also express my feelings of compassion and solidarity,” concluded the President of the Republic in his message.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart