Russia-Algeria: Visas for diplomatic, service passports holders cancelled
APS : MONDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2018
MOSCOW-Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and his Russian counterpart Serguei Lavrov on Monday sealed an agreement on visa exemption for the holders of diplomatic or service passports.
Following the signing ceremony, the two FMs welcomed this measure likely to facilitate the exchange of visits between both countries’ officials in order to further enhance bilateral relations.
Messahel and Lavrov held talks before the signing ceremony. They underlined the similarity of both countries’ approaches vis-à-vis the means for a peaceful settlement of regional and international conflicts.
According to Messahel, talks also focused regional international issues of common interest, notably the Western Sahara issue, the Syrian conflict, the Palestinian issue and the fight against terrorism and radicalization.
The Foreign Minister is on a visit to Russia where he is expected to meet the Secretary of Russia’s Security Council Nikolai Patrushev and Deputy Chairman of the the Federation Council (Upper House) Ilyas Umakhanov.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia