In his capacity as personal representative of the President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, took part on Sunday in Doha (Qatar) in the 21st edition of the Doha Forum, held under the theme “Building a Common Future”.
The opening session was attended by His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar, to whom Attaf conveyed President Tebboune’s greetings and his wish for the success of the Doha Forum’s work in crystallizing constructive ideas that will enable the international community to renew its commitment to the principles and foundations of multilateral international action to face the current challenges imposed by divisions and cleavages on various levels.
On the first day of the Forum, discussions focused on the Palestinian question, in a context marked by the Zionist occupier’s relentless aggression against defenceless civilians in the Gaza Strip, to put further pressure and bring the Security Council and other international bodies to assume their responsibilities to put an end to this aggression, hold the occupier to account for its crimes, protect the Palestinians and allow them to establish their independent state with al-Quds Sharif as its capital.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister