APS : Tuesday, 13 March 2018
PARIS- The relation between France and Algeria will experience “new developments” in the economic field, announced Minister for European Affairs Nathalie Loiseau, in a reply to a question at the French Assembly.
“Our relation with Algeria will experience new developments in the economic field, in a logic of reciprocal co-production and investments, favoring the transfer of technologies and developing small and medium-sized companies,” said the minister in a reply to a question of deputy Jean Lassalle in a session devoted to oral questions.
The transcription of the minister’s response to the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian has been made public and published in the Official Journal.
Recalling the friendship and working visit paid by President Emmanuel Macron to Algeria on 6 December 2017, the minister said that “it is in this spirit that we are preparing with Algeria the future together.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya