APS : Tuesday, 13 March 2018
PARIS- The relation between France and Algeria will experience “new developments” in the economic field, announced Minister for European Affairs Nathalie Loiseau, in a reply to a question at the French Assembly.
“Our relation with Algeria will experience new developments in the economic field, in a logic of reciprocal co-production and investments, favoring the transfer of technologies and developing small and medium-sized companies,” said the minister in a reply to a question of deputy Jean Lassalle in a session devoted to oral questions.
The transcription of the minister’s response to the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian has been made public and published in the Official Journal.
Recalling the friendship and working visit paid by President Emmanuel Macron to Algeria on 6 December 2017, the minister said that “it is in this spirit that we are preparing with Algeria the future together.”
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony