APS : Sunday, 20 March 2016
Rapporteur of PACE Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy on visit to Algeria from Monday
ALGIERS- The Rapporteur of the Committee on Political Affairs and Democracy of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), Rene Rouquet will pay a three-day visit to Algeria as from Monday, at the invitation of the Council of Nation (Upper House of Parliament), said Sunday the upper house in a statement.
During his visit, the Rouquet will meet with members of the two houses of Parliament as well as with members of the Government, added the statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum