APS : Tuesday, 01 August 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Finances Abderrahmane Raouya received Tuesday, in Algiers, the British Minister of State, minister for International Development and Minister of State for the Middle East Alistair Burt who is on a working visit to Algeria in company of Lord Richard Risby,
special envoy of the British Prime Minister for partnership with Algeria.
In this meeting, Raouya presented the main lines of the Government programme in its economic, financial and public finance policy aspects as well as the various reforms to undertaken in the matter said the ministry of Finance in a communiqué.
In addition, the two sides reviewed the various economic and financial cooperation fields and hailed “the fast development and bilateral relations in several sectors and thus, thanks to the enthusiasm of the officials of both countries both at the governmental level and that of the Businessman Council,” said the source.
For his part, the British minister reiterated, on this occasion, the invitation addressed to Raouya to partake in the Conference on Algerian-British Economic and Financial Cooperation scheduled soon in the City (London).
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart