APS : Sunday, 22 January 2017
ALGIERS- President of Tunisian movement Ennahdha, Rached Ghannouchi on Sunday in Algiers said the principle of the “civil harmony” is the model for solving the problems of the Arab region, chiefly the Libyan crisis.
Following his meeting with President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Ghannouchi added that “the civil harmony that helped to restore peace in Algeria and Tunisia is a model to resolve the problems through dialogue. It is also the only way to solve the crises in Libya, Syria and Yemen.”
Ghannouchi recalled President Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s “leading role” as he contributed to the achievement of the national harmony between the two main parties inTunisia, Nidaa Tunis and Ennahdha.”
“This meeting is part of repeated meetings between the two sides with a view to strengthening relations between Algerian and Tunisia and discussing the situation in the Maghreb region in general and the reinvigoration of the Arab Maghreb Union,” stressed the same official.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار