APS : Sunday, 22 January 2017
ALGIERS- President of Tunisian movement Ennahdha, Rached Ghannouchi on Sunday in Algiers said the principle of the “civil harmony” is the model for solving the problems of the Arab region, chiefly the Libyan crisis.
Following his meeting with President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, Ghannouchi added that “the civil harmony that helped to restore peace in Algeria and Tunisia is a model to resolve the problems through dialogue. It is also the only way to solve the crises in Libya, Syria and Yemen.”
Ghannouchi recalled President Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s “leading role” as he contributed to the achievement of the national harmony between the two main parties inTunisia, Nidaa Tunis and Ennahdha.”
“This meeting is part of repeated meetings between the two sides with a view to strengthening relations between Algerian and Tunisia and discussing the situation in the Maghreb region in general and the reinvigoration of the Arab Maghreb Union,” stressed the same official.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region