APS : MONDAY 18 DECEMBER 2017
ALGIERS-The Qatari Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al-Thani will be on a two-day visit to Algeria (18-19 December),
the Foreign Ministry announced Monday in a communiqué.
Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will hold talks with his Qatari counterpart to “discuss bilateral relations.”
Both officials will also focus on the recent developments in the Arab region, particularly the situation in occupied Al-Quds, said the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum