APS : Monday, 27 February 2017
ALGIERS- Emir of Qatar Sheikh Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani hailed Monday, in Doha (Qatar), in an audience he granted to the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa,
Algeria’s constructive role in the stability of Arab and Muslim countries such as Libya and Mali, said the Lower House in a communiqué.
The Qatari Emir highlighted the longstanding and quality relations between the two countries, underlining “Algeria’s constructive role under the leadership of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in the stability of the Arab and Muslim countries such as Libya and Mali.”
Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani dubbed Algeria “a pivotal State in the Arab economic relations,” expressing his country’s availability “to promote cooperation and investment opportunities between the two countries.”
The Speaker of the Lower House, Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa is on a visit to Qatar at the invitation of the Chairman of the Qatari Consultative Assembly Mohamed bin Mubarak El-Kholaifi.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart