APS : Monday, 27 February 2017
ALGIERS- Emir of Qatar Sheikh Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani hailed Monday, in Doha (Qatar), in an audience he granted to the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament) Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa,
Algeria’s constructive role in the stability of Arab and Muslim countries such as Libya and Mali, said the Lower House in a communiqué.
The Qatari Emir highlighted the longstanding and quality relations between the two countries, underlining “Algeria’s constructive role under the leadership of the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in the stability of the Arab and Muslim countries such as Libya and Mali.”
Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani dubbed Algeria “a pivotal State in the Arab economic relations,” expressing his country’s availability “to promote cooperation and investment opportunities between the two countries.”
The Speaker of the Lower House, Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa is on a visit to Qatar at the invitation of the Chairman of the Qatari Consultative Assembly Mohamed bin Mubarak El-Kholaifi.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار