APS : Sunday, 10 October 2021
ALGIERS- Prime Minister, Minister of Finance Aïmene Benabderrahmane will represent President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune in the commemorative Conference of the 60th anniversary of the Non-Aligned Movement which will
be held on 11-12 October in Belgrade, in Serbia, the Prime Minister’s Office said Sunday in a communiqué.
In his capacity as “Representative of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, Prime Minister, Minister of Finance Aïmene Benabderrahmane will take part as from Monday in the works of the commemorative Conference of the 60th anniversary of the Non-Aligned Movement, to be held on 11 and 12 October 2021, in Belgrade (Serbia),” said the source.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo