APS : Wednesday, 08 February 2023
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune had on Tuesday a telephone conversation with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan to whom he reiterated his heartfelt condolences following the
devastating earthquake which hit his country, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune had on Tuesday a telephone conversation with his brother Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan during which he reiterated, on his own behalf and on behalf of the Algerian people, his heartfelt condolences to him for the victims of the devastating earthquake that hit a large part of the South-East of Turkey,” said the source.
The President of the Republic affirmed that “Algeria supports Turkey to overcome this ordeal which plunged into mourning the brotherly Turkish people,” said the source.
He also expressed “Algeria’s willingness to support and send aid to Turkey,” said the source.
For his part, “Turkey’s President thanked his brother President of the Republic for providing help since the early hours of this terrible disaster,” welcoming “Algeria’s stand of solidarity,” said the statement.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée