APS : Wednesday, 26 February 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune left Algiers Wednesday morning for a State visit to Saudi Arabia, at the invitation of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saoud. During the three-day visit, the officials of the two countries will examine ways and methods to boost bilateral cooperation, coordination and consultation on issues of common interest.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart