APS : Thursday, 08 October 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, Head of the Spanish Government, Pedro Sanchez, who paid a two-day visit to Algeria, said a statement from the Presidency of the Republic.
The meeting was “an opportunity to highlight the rich and deep relations of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and the Kingdom of Spain in various fields,” the statement said.
The meeting also enabled the two parties “to exchange views and perpetuate the tradition of consultation between the two countries on regional and international issues of mutual interest,” added the same source.
The audience took place in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum and Private Principle Secretary ay the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj.
Arrived Wednesday in Algiers as part of a two-day official visit to Algeria, Sanchez was welcomed at the international airport Houari Boumediene by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad, Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum and Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation