APS : Tuesday, 10 May 2022
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday in Algiers the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Serguei Lavrov.
The audience took part at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, in the presence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community, Ramtane Lamamra, and the Director of Cabinet at the Presidency of the Republic, Abdelaziz Khellaf.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization