APS : MONDAY 18 JULY 2022
ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic the President of the Italian Council of Ministers, Mario Draghi, who is on a working
visit to Algeria.
Draghi was given official welcome at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic where he saluted a detachment of the Republican Guard which honored him.
Earlier, Draghi arrived in Algiers for a working visit and was welcomed at Houari-Boumediene International Airport by the Prime Minister, Aimene Benabderrahmane, and members of the Government.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya