APS : Sunday, 19 January 2020
BERLIN – President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received on Sunday in Berlin, President of the European Council, Charles Michel.
The meeting was attended by Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum.
The president is in Berlin to partake in the International Conference on Libya.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune