APS : Monday, 08 March 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday two phone calls from his counterparts President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya and President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa,
the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“On Monday 8 March, President Abdelmadjid Tebboune received two telephone calls from President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta and President of the Republic of South Africa Cyril Ramaphosa,” the statement reads.
The president of the Republic discussed with his counterparts “ways and means of strengthening friendship relations and bilateral cooperation.”
The leaders also exchanged views on various issues of common interest and challenges facing Africa.
They also addressed the main issues on African Union (AU)’s agenda, including the Peace and Security Council meeting to be held on Tuesday 9 March 2021.
Algeria will take part in the meeting, to be held at the level of Heads of State and Government, as a member of the African Union Peace and Security Council (PSC).
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune