APS : Wednesday, 20 July 2022
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Wednesday a phone call from his Tunisian counterpart Kais Saied in which he expressed his “heartfelt thanks” and underlined his “high esteem”
for the “promptness with which Algeria responded, by sending reinforcements to his country to help contain forest fires, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received today a phone call from his brother Kais Saied, President of Tunisia, who expressed his heartfelt thanks and underlined his high esteem for the promptness with which Algeria responded, by sending reinforcements to the brotherly country Tunisia to help contain the forest fires, welcoming the spirit of fraternity and solidarity between the two brotherly peoples,” said the source.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister