APS : Sunday, 15 January 2023
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday a phone call from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron, during which they exchanged wishes for the new year and
discussed issues on the bilateral relations, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received today a phone call from French President Emmanuel Macron, in which they exchanged wishes for the new year, wishing further progress and prosperity for both peoples,” said the source.
The two presidents discussed “issues on the bilateral relations and the State visit that will be paid by the President of the Republic to France, agreeing to schedule it for next May,” the source added.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy