APS : Wednesday, 30 September 2020
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Wednesday received a phone call from President of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord (GNA) Faïz Serradj, with whom he discussed the latest developments of the crisis in Libya, said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
“The President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Wednesday received evening a phone call from his brother Faïz Serradj, chairman of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord (GNA) of the brotherly Libyan state, with whom he discussed the latest developments in the Libyan crisis,” the statement said.
“During this telephone conversation, the President of the Republic responded favourably to the request of Faïz Serradj for urgent assistance to repair a breakdown in the power plant supplying Tripoli. In this regard, the President of the Republic instructed the energy minister to send, tomorrow Thursday, a technical team of the Algerian Electricity and Gas Company (Sonelgaz) to the capital of this sister country,” the same source said.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum