APS : Saturday, 19 December 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Saturday a phone call from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron who enquired about his health and informed him about the report on the issue of Memory,
entrusted to historian Benjamin Stora, that will be ready next January, the Presidency of the Republic said in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Saturday morning a phone call from French President Emmanuel Macron who enquired about his health,” said the source, adding that “President Tebboune warmly thanked his French counterpart for the interest he showed since his medical transfer to Germany, and in turn he wished him a speedy recovery.”
During this call, Macron informed President Tebboune that the report on the issue of Memory, entrusted to Benjamin Stora, will be ready next January, said the source.
The two heads of State agreed to resume contact in the beginning of 2021 to broach a number of issues of common interest, notably regional issues and the situation in Libya, Mali and Western Sahara, concluded the Presidency of the Republic.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart