APS : Sunday, 31 July 2022
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, received, Sunday in Algiers, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Mauritanians Abroad of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania,
Mohamed Salem Ould Merzouk.
The meeting took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and Adviser to the President of the Republic for Legal and Judicial Affairs, Director of Cabinet at the Presidency of the Republic by interim, Boualem Boualem.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization