APS : Monday, 03 February 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday, in Algiers, Malian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Tiébilé Dramé, who handed him over
a message from his Malian counterpart Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta.
In a statement to the press following the audience, Dramé said that “Algeria and Mali have very constructive long-standing relations,” expressing his satisfaction at “the quality of these relations which have grown stronger through notably the regular meetings carried out by the two countries’ officials.”
The Malian minister said that his country has initiated an “important phase” as part of the implementation of the National Peace and Reconciliation Agreement, stemmed from Algiers’ process, with the redeployment of the Malian army in the north of the country, underlining that this redeployment is “extremely important.”
In this respect, he welcomed “Algeria’s contribution and support to the efforts aimed at restoring peace and stability in Mali.”
“We must move forward together, exchange views and consult each other regularly to make sure that everything goes well,” he stressed.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار