APS: Sunday, 16 October 2022
ALGIERS-President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Sunday the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the Kingdom of Jordan, Ayman Al Safadi.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic in the presence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and Chief of Staff at the Presidency of the Republic, Abdelaziz Khellaf.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya