APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday, in Doha, the head of Libya’s National Unity Government Abdelhamid Dbeibah.
The meeting took place on the sidelines of the participation of President Tebboune and head of Libyan Government at the 6th Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF), held Tuesday in Doha.
At the end of this meeting, Dbeibah said in a statement to the press that the meeting was marked by a “fraternal and cordial welcome,” affirming that Algeria is “the neighboring country and support on which the Libyan people can rely to ensure their country’s stability.”
Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra and Algeria’s ambassador to Qatar Mustapha Boutoura took part in this meeting.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy