APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday, in Doha, the head of Libya’s National Unity Government Abdelhamid Dbeibah.
The meeting took place on the sidelines of the participation of President Tebboune and head of Libyan Government at the 6th Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF), held Tuesday in Doha.
At the end of this meeting, Dbeibah said in a statement to the press that the meeting was marked by a “fraternal and cordial welcome,” affirming that Algeria is “the neighboring country and support on which the Libyan people can rely to ensure their country’s stability.”
Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra and Algeria’s ambassador to Qatar Mustapha Boutoura took part in this meeting.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo