APS : Thursday, 15 October 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday, in Algiers, French Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian, who is on a two-day working visit to Algeria, said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“ President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday 15 October 2020 French Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian as part of his working visit to Algeria on 15 and 16 October,” according to the communiqué.
The meeting was an opportunity to review ways and means to strengthen the bilateral cooperation relations and to set the agenda of different cooperation mechanisms, notably the Algerian-French High-Level Intergovernmental Committee (CIHN), whose meeting is to be held before the end of current year, said the source.
It was also an opportunity to continue consultation and exchange of views between the two countries on the different regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the Libyan crisis and the situation in the Sahel.
The audience took place in the presence of Private Principle Secretary at the Presidency of the Republic Noureddine Bardad-Daidj, Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum and Algeria’s ambassador to France Antar Daoud, concluded the source.
- (Français) Commerce: l’Algérie ratifie l’accord portant création de la ZLECAF
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya