APS : Tuesday, 28 January 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Monday, in Algiers, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed al Nahyan,
said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
The meeting focused on “the bilateral relations and fraternity ties between the two brotherly peoples,” as well as the importance of deepening the economic relations, speeding up the pace of the construction of the scheduled partnership projects, as soon as possible, extending them to other fields, such as renewable energy, tourism, Saharan agriculture, manufacturing industries, metalworking industry and rail transport.
“It was also agreed to create new mechanisms to strengthen and diversify this cooperation in order to benefit from the advantages and incentives that offered the two countries’ economy,” added the communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“The regional and international issues, notably the latest developments of the situation in Libya as well as ways to promote the political solution,” were at the heart of the issues broached during this meeting, the emphasis was placed on the need to strengthen the dialogue and bilateral coordination to achieve this objective, added the source.
On this occasion, “the Emirati minister gave President of the Republic an invitation from his brother Sheikh Khalifa Ben Zayed Al Nahyane to pay a visit to the United Arab Emirates. An invitation accepted by the President who asked him to convey his greetings to his brother.”
- Hold of the eleventh session of the Algerian-French political consultations
- Signing a cooperation agreement and exchange of information and data with the Ministry of Finance
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition