APS : THURSDAY 09 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Thursday, in Algiers, Egyptian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sameh Choukri.
Choukri is bearer of a message from Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sissi to President Tebboune.
The meeting was attended by the presidency’s principal private secretary Noureddine Ayadi, Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum, Minister Counsellor for Communication, official Spokesman of the Presidency of the Republic Belaid Mohand Oussaïd and Secretary of State for National Community and Experts Abroad Rachid Bladehane.
Egyptian Foreign minister arrived Thursday in Algiers as part of an official visit.
During this visit, Choukri will hold discussions with Boukadoum on “the regional situation, notably the latest developments of the situation in Libya as well as the efforts that have been made for the settlement of this crisis.”
The two ministers will also broach the relations between Algeria and Egypt as well as ways to strengthen the bilateral cooperation.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy