APS : Wednesday, 26 October 2022
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a delegation of Meta Company, led by Kojo Boakye, director of Public Policy in Africa, the Middle East and Turkey, the Presidency of the Republic said in
The meeting was an opportunity for Meta’s delegation to take note of Algeria’s capacities in the use of modern technologies while respecting the freedom of expression, far from the speeches of hatred, defamation and abuse, said the source.
The meeting enabled highlighting Algeria’s potentials in terms of infrastructures, notably the optical fiber network and the rapid development of startups, offering the opportunities for success in fields of investment and promotion of several sectors of services.
The meeting was held in the presence of Minister of the Knowledge Economy, Startups and Micro-enterprises Yacine El Mahdi Oualid, and director general of Communication at the Presidency of the Republic Kamel Sidi Said.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia