APS : Tuesday, 09 March 2021
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Wednesday participated in an “important” meeting of the Peace and Security Council (PSC) of the African Union (AU) bringing together heads of State and Government,
said the Presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune took part today in an important meeting of the Peace and Security Council (PSC) of the African Union (AU) bringing together heads of State and Government,” said the source.
“The meeting focused on the impact of climate change on peace and security in Africa and the Western Sahara issue in the light of the recent developments in the occupied territories of Western Sahara,” said the Presidency’s communiqué.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune