Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Highlights > President Tebboune, Netherlands PM hold phone conversation
President Tebboune, Netherlands PM hold phone conversation
October 24, 2022 ambalg Highlights, Politics
APS : Monday, 17 October 2022
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held a phone conversation Monday with Prime Minister of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte,
who offered his wishes on the 60th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
This phone call was an opportunity to “discuss ways to strengthen bilateral relations, extend prospects for cooperation in economy, energy, investment, education and training, and to give it a new impetus, particularly with PM Rutte’s forthcoming visit to Algiers. The two officials also focused on political ties,” said the source.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia