APS : Monday, 17 October 2022
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held a phone conversation Monday with Prime Minister of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Mark Rutte,
who offered his wishes on the 60th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
This phone call was an opportunity to “discuss ways to strengthen bilateral relations, extend prospects for cooperation in economy, energy, investment, education and training, and to give it a new impetus, particularly with PM Rutte’s forthcoming visit to Algiers. The two officials also focused on political ties,” said the source.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister