President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune met Monday, in New York, his Swiss counterpart, Alain Berset.
The discussions took place in the residence of the president of the Republic, ahead of the 78th ordinary session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA).
The meeting was attended by the minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, and Algeria’s permanent representative to the United Nations, Amar Bendjama.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya