President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune met Wednesday, in New York, with the President of the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of the United Nations on the sidelines of the works of the 78th General Assembly, in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ahmed Attaf and Algeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Amar Bendjama.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya