President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune met Wednesday, in New York, with the Tunisian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Migration and Tunisians Abroad Nabil Ammar who chairs his country’s delegation in the works of the 78th UN General Assembly.
The meeting took place at the headquarters of the United Nations, on the sidelines of the 78th UNGA, in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ahmed Attaf and Algeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Amar Bendjama.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya