APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune on Tuesday left Doha, Qatar, for the brother State of Kuwait, his second destination for an official visit in the Gulf region.
The President of the Republic wants to “boost bilateral relations and strengthen the deep fraternal ties between the two brotherly peoples, the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
President Tebboune had been in Doha, from Saturday, for a state visit to Qatar where he held discussions with the country’s Emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.
The two leaders expressed “willingness to boost and promote bilateral cooperation in all areas, especially the economic and commercial fields and the gas sector,” according to a joint declaration issued at the end of President Tebboune’s state visit.
On Tuesday, President Tebboune attended, in Doha, the sixth Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF).
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy