APS : Sunday, 26 January 2020
ALGIERS – President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, held talks, Sunday in Algiers, with Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan on a friendship and working visit to Algeria.
The meeting took place in the Presidency headquarters.
President Erdogan arrived earlier in Algiers for a two-day friendship and working visit, following Tebboune’s invite.
During this visit, the two presidents will exchange views on the means to reinforce the links uniting the two countries, the enlargement of the fields of bilateral cooperation, in addition to consultations on common-interest international issues.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification