APS : Thursday, 27 February 2020
RIYADH-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune held discussions Thursday in Riyadh with the Custodian of the Holy Places of Islam King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. During these talks held at the Royal Cabinet, both sides discussed the ways to tighten bilateral cooperation and consultation on issues of common interest.
Previously, the Custodian of the two Holy Places of Islam organized an official ceremony and luncheon in honor of President Tebboune.
On Wednesday, President Tebboune started a state visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he held talks with the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, deputy Prime Minister and Defence minister.
- (Français) Communiqué du Conseil des ministres
- Algeria-Saudi Arabia parliamentary friendship and fraternity group set up
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand