APS : Monday, 20 January 2020
BERLIN- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune met on Sunday evening, in Berlin, with French President Emmanuel Macron.
The meeting is part of the Berlin Conference on the Libyan crisis, in which Tebboune took part at the invitation of German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan