APS : Monday, 12 October 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune and his Tunisian counterpart Kaïs Saïed, on Monday in a telephone conversation discussed the bilateral relations and the latest developments occurred at the regional level,
in particular the Libyan question, said a press release from the Presidency of the Republic.
“President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a phone call from his Tunisian counterpart Kaïs Saïed, with whom he reviewed bilateral relations and his planned visit to Tunisia,” reads the press release.
Broaching the latest developments at the regional level, in particular the Libyan question, President Tebboune reaffirmed Algeria’s clear and unshakeable position regarding the Libyan crisis which advocates a peaceful and political solution, emanating from the will of the Libyan brother people.
“On this occasion, the President of the Republic welcomed the organization by Tunisia of the inter-Libyan dialogue under the UN auspices, scheduled for next November,” added the same source.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan