APS : WEDNESDAY 28 JULY 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelamdjid Tebboune, granted Wednesday at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, an audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council, Mohamed Younes El-Menfi.
President Tebboune held talks with the President of Libya’s Presidential Council, later extended to members of delegations from both countries.
The President of Libya’s Presidential Council had arrived this morning in Algiers for a two-day official visit.
Upon his arrival at Houari-Boumediene international airport, he was received by Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Aïmene Benabderrahmane.
Mohamed Younes El-Menfi then went to the Martyr’s Memorial in Algiers where he laid a wreath of flowers at the commemorative stele and recited al-Fatiha of the Holy Quran in memory of the martyrs.
The Libyan official further visited the National Mujaheed Museum where he received explanations regarding the history of Algeria, before signing the establishment’s golden register.
The visit of the Libyan official is part of the “strengthening of relations of cooperation and fraternity between the two brotherly people.”
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony