APS : Thursday, 11 February 2021
ALGIERS – President of the Republic Abdelmdjid Tebboune on Thursday held a phone conversation with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, to whom he expressed thanks for the medical care he received since his arrival
in Germany, said a press release from the Presidency of the Republic.
“President of the Republic Abdelmdjid Tebboune has a telephone interview with President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, during which he expressed thanks and gratitude for the medical care he received since his arrival in Germany,” said the same source.
The German President “extended to President Tebboune wishes for rapid recovery, and of prosperity and progress to the Algerian people,” the statement added.
The two presidents broached “bilateral cooperation and the prospects for its promotion in all fields, at best interests of the two friendly peoples “.
In addition, “the German President invited President Tebboune to pay an official visit to Germany he accepted.”
“The visit will be scheduled after the end of the pandemic,” the statement concluded.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum