APS : Thursday, 11 February 2021
ALGIERS – President of the Republic Abdelmdjid Tebboune on Thursday held a phone conversation with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, to whom he expressed thanks for the medical care he received since his arrival
in Germany, said a press release from the Presidency of the Republic.
“President of the Republic Abdelmdjid Tebboune has a telephone interview with President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, during which he expressed thanks and gratitude for the medical care he received since his arrival in Germany,” said the same source.
The German President “extended to President Tebboune wishes for rapid recovery, and of prosperity and progress to the Algerian people,” the statement added.
The two presidents broached “bilateral cooperation and the prospects for its promotion in all fields, at best interests of the two friendly peoples “.
In addition, “the German President invited President Tebboune to pay an official visit to Germany he accepted.”
“The visit will be scheduled after the end of the pandemic,” the statement concluded.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune